How to get involved.
We would love you to join the Rehma family.
Interested in getting involved with The Rehma Project? We would love you to join the Rehma family. Here are a few ways how:
Your generosity is what allows hundreds of youth opportunities of empowerment.
- $10 sponsors one individual to attend a skills training session.
- $25 covers transport and maintenance costs for a soccer team for one month.
- $40 a month enrolls one pregnant woman in the prenatal education program.
- $70 is one month's tuition for a student in college.
- $150 covers rent and admin costs for the youth empowerment centre for one month.
- $500 educates one youth through the scholarship program.
- $1500 sponsors a soccer tournament for 400 youth.
If you would like to give a donation, you can click here.
2. Come Visit!
We love visitors. Do you have a specific skill you could teach? Do you love to play soccer? Do you want to hang out and love on some awesome young people? We would love to host you, your family, your friends, or your church.
Please contact Nikole at email@example.com if you are interested in coming to Kenya.
3. Be an Ambassador
We are looking for people who are willing to promote and fundraise for The Rehma Project. If you are passionate about what God is doing in Kenya and would like to help, please contact us. We would be honoured for you to represent us in your community.
Your prayers are making a huge impact on the lives of so many in Kenya. Consider signing up for our newsletter to receive updates on how you can pray for The Rehma Project.